Today was finally my last day of work! I feel so free!!
I love the fact that I will no longer have to endure those tortureous mornings! Waking up @ 6am when I had only had gone to sleep at 3-4 am. driving out to base and watch people swim while wishing I was still in my nice, warm bed.. It will be nice these next two weeks, not having to worry about the time I sleep or have to rise early, not get enough sleep, forcing my eyes to stay open.... No longer will I have to mop the nasty deck, clean windows, hear complaints, and definitely no more sneaking into sauna for 10 min naps during my break :).... It will be good! Only things I will miss...
1. Sandra! She's my life guard buddy! We pour out our hearts to each other, gossip(try keeping it to a minimum) and eat oatmeal and snacks!
2. Cute swimmers with nice bods! ;)
3. Paycheck!! Its a pretty decent one and I need all the money I can get!!
4. Getting a good laugh at goofy, weirdos that swim!
and thats basically it.... I don't think I ever want to be a life guard again, unless necessary!
1 comment:
Seriously, if I was in your town and had my camera there with the underwater casing, it will be so awesome to take photos in the poll of people swimming, making it less boring of you being a life guard. haha.
Post a Comment