Sunday, October 19, 2008

i will survive...



Enjoying my torta de jamon!!
kade n his torta de milenesa!!
happiness....
I know I will survive...
So Friday we went out to take pics for photography. Now we are working with capturing motion and blur in b&w. This is quite difficult. Anywho.. I mentioned to Kade that there is a mexican taco bus and we decided we must try it! And oh goodness... it was DELISh!! Finally real mexican food! And I felt so cool talking to the lady. who was taking my order, in spanish. It was AWESOME!! Yay!! And i will definitely be coming back!
P.S. If you're wondering if Kade is gangsta, yep, he is.. Though he thinks I am. Well maybe I am.. just a lil bit..
And he is just my photo gangsta friend...
and we have fun making fun of eachothers gangsta-ness and mexican-ess...



We went to the duck pond and skate park and attempted getting motion photos.
It didn't work out... Nope, not at all...
All of Kade motions were overexposed and mine came out clear and in focus but no blur....
We will try again.

P.S.- Im blogging at 3 am because i have sleeping issues...
Hopefully that will change soon...
Midterm is this coming week, which means im half way done and its
almost time to go home! YAY!!!!
-peace

No comments: