Thursday, October 30, 2008

what happens in college...












We had Stake "Fill the Temple Day" today. My roommates (Mary, Sarah & Jess), Chelsea and I were able to go to baptisms and confirmations. It was a pleasant experience. The joy and happiness I felt this evening I hadn't felt in so long. I hadn't been to the temple in almost 2 yrs. Im so glad I went. When the baptisms are being performed, I like to see the names and remember them. Pres. Christensen, Rexburg Temple, mentioned how the day we return to our Father, the people we are being baptized for will hug us and thank us. What a beautiful sight that will be! A couple of names I remembered were Dorothy Sigman, Daisy Kichline.... The sisters were from Pennsylvannia and New Jersey. I hope this isn't too much info to be giving out. But I am very grateful for the opportunity I had today. The gospel is incredible!! I love it!!



Mary, lovely lil lady behind me in the photo, shared her banana split treat with us! Her amazing parents sent all this yumminess to her! :)


Thought I'd share the view..
Chelsea and I walked to Wal Mart again on Monday.. This week and last have been so beautiful..
It's been pretty hot, in the 60s, highest was 75!!
But snow season begins on Saturday!! The thought is pretty scary....









Josie Christensen( my 1st Counselor in R.S.)

Last Friday was the Fall Ball....
We obviously didn't go..
My mom even sent me my lovely dress but no one asked me... :(
So we had a photo shoot. I have over 100 images of my beautiful friends.
It was way fun and we will have to do this more often!

No comments: