Friday, October 10, 2008

where the pumpkin and squash grows...





My friend Kade invited me to go take pictures with him for our photography class...
So I brought my digital cameras along... And of course, our "doll", as Kade decided to call Chelsea!! We are mainly working with b&w film for the majority of the semester! But yeah, I made Kade pull over, you don't see people growing squash and pumpkins in Texas... Well I don't... But it was fun! Kade took several of the these photos! I had so much fun today! It was a crazy day, but this little adventure made it sooooooo much better! Im so happy and feel clean again! I love life!!





Kade told me earlier this week about these crazy bird houses.. He had to bring me. I appreciate them so much! I LOVE THEM!! I want an awesome tree and BILLIONS of bird houses... Looks like I may need to say making or collecting them... They make me so happy!! I love the little things in life that bring pleasure into my life. Oh and it started to flake snow today. Does that make sense?? And according to the meterologist, it is going to SNOW 4 in!!! INsaNE or what!?! Im excited.. As long as its not too windy.. but i know it will be....

PS. I check the weight scale thinger like 3 times a day.. and I haven't gained weight!!! Whoo..hoo!!! So stoked! Thought I'd mention that...!!!

No comments: