Tuesday, February 02, 2010

bakey bakey!!!


Today was red velvet cake day for me!!

My first time making cake from scratch :) was very yummy but too much sweetness for me. and i need to work on the velvetiness of my cake. but i give myself a pat on the back for my first cake!



I've been working on my cinnamon rolls. getting better n better!

1 comment:

The Fullmer Family said...

mmmm. . .it all looks yummy! I've never made a red velvet cake, but I have a great memory of it. Last year we were in Hawaii on my birthday and went to a movie in Honolulu. We were walking around some shops and Tanner & T.J. went in a little bakery and bought me a red velvet cupcake and the lady working there put a candle in it and they brought it out to me. Fun! I think I'd like to spend all of my birthdays in Hawaii!