Thursday, March 11, 2010

you're the best i ever had


To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do

Is a three-fold Utopian dream

You do something to me that I can't explain

So would I be out of line if I said

I miss you?

I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days

But already I'm wasting away

I know I'll see you again

Whether far or soon
But I need you to know that I care
And I miss you

I Miss You, Incubus

I miss Tanner. This song tells how I feel.
My days start then end. I drag myself from place to place. Things seems without purpose, I feel like a robot.

On a higher note, 26 days til I get to hug and sniff Tanner D. Such a lovely fellow, can't wait to kiss those luscious lips.


PS. I noticed this blog has become all about Tanner, hahaha...






Here are some pics of the ring! Our hands look like oldy people's hand!

1 comment:

The Fullmer Family said...

Not much longer until you get to be together in Hawaii again!! That will be awesome! Then--north to Alaska!! You're becoming quite the traveler, huh? We are excited for you to come up here and hang out with us for a bit! It will be great!! It's going to be tough to follow Hawaii, but hopefully you'll enjoy it here too. Dang, wish I was going to Hawaii!