
bahahaha to call myself an artist would be a joke,
a L-O-L, complete joke.
I was looking at Tanner's blog earlier and just started crying. I miss this fellow, I miss him so much. And I love that by looking at his blog, our photos, I can see real love. I went to his blog, pretending to be a stranger, and instantly could see that the people in the photos were in so real love.
this love is so real.
I see it outside of me
then I feel everything
& realize its all mine
cause you gave it to me.
I love you.
I see it outside of me
then I feel everything
& realize its all mine
cause you gave it to me.
I love you.
another attempt at a sketch of us. its been so long since ive practiced my sketching skills. tis obvious...... but i decided it was time i use the lovely sketch booklet Apey(sister 2) made me.
it took me so long to decide what exactly to use this bookie for. What better than something i want to cherish for the rest of my life?

it took me so long to decide what exactly to use this bookie for. What better than something i want to cherish for the rest of my life?

No comments:
Post a Comment