Monday, May 03, 2010

2 weeks of it

And I still want MORE!!!! I was able to fly UP and surprise tan-tan!! And I only planned to stay for a week but that turned into TWO! And though Im pretty sure I was a bother for over staying myself, I don't regret it. Because I won't be seeing my man for
2 months, 2 weeks and a couple of days :(
We were able to take our engagement photos in Alaska & throw in a bridal shower as well! I'm so grateful for my future mother-in-law and the great hook up of a photographer friend she has, Tracy Dean:) Many thanks for EVERYTHING. Unfortunately, I am not very photogenic!! But here is a sneak peak of a couple!! Tanner and I agreed to not show our engagement photos and let them be a surprise but of course I gotta show SOMETHING!!




I just got back on Saturday and am out of it...
I could not sleep last night, maybe on still on alaskan time?? And then I had to work... Substituting devil children... How horrible does that sound? But these 1st graders are evil everytime I babysit them. Not matter how many times I try and convince myself "they might be good today" Nope, nope! Back to reality... Back to substituting and chilis. BLAH@!

1 comment:

The Fullmer Family said...

Dear Brooke--
You didn't overstay at all!! We were so glad you got to come and hated to see you leave! I just wish my schedule hadn't been so crazy while you were here--though I know the REAL reason you came had nothing to do with me!! ;) I am feeling for you being exhausted and not getting much sleep as you two are on such different time zones! I hope the time will go by quickly for you guys! We all love you so much. It was fun to see you and Tanner together and we think you make a great team and couple!! Thanks again for coming!!