He was really excited for his first day of school photo :)
This is where/how we eat our dinner at home. It's a chest thingy. Since we really don't have room for a table this will have to do. Plus we enjoy sitting on the floor :)

This bootie I started yesterday(for my friend Marisol's baby) but I made it alllll wrong.... haha. but at least it kinda looks likea bootie, huh??
PS.
One year ago(yesterday) I met a man named Tanner D. Fullmer on the island of Oahu, in a small town named Laie. Today that man is my husband! :) all thanks to Apro and Jesus!! YAy!


3 comments:
Thanks April and Jesus!! So glad you guys met and that you're where you are today!! Love you both! The food looks yummy by the way!
SO happy you two are in wedded bliss!!! What a lovely time for you two. Hope you're enjoying every minute!
LOVE the "first day of school" picture!!! lol!
Post a Comment