Saturday, September 04, 2010

what we have been up to.....




















what the Fullmer's down in Idaho (or up, wherever it is you find yourself) have been up to is;
picnics, making fried pickles!(yum! but way too much for two) trips to the temple, homemade potato soup in homemade bread bowls, and painting our newest pieces of furniture!
We've been trying recipes out and all have been a great success but I think we should slow down with the food. It does become quite pricey!!
Anywho! School is starting up in..... 5 days! so Tanner will be at school and i will be home, all alone :( I've been awfully bored lately, I'm afraid it will only get worse...
the job hunt hasn't been too great for me but Tanner managed to get 2 interviews... haha. so i pray something comes up for me so i can keep busy!!



oooh PS!!
tomorrow will be my biggie, but smally, seesters birthday!!
APRO!!! i love this clever, BEAUTIFUL, talented, artistic woman. She's a grand friend and i miss her terribly

3 comments:

The Fullmer Family said...

I love your updates and really look forward to them!! (No pressure!!) It's so fun to see your pics and get a little glimpse into your every day lives, so thanks for sharing!! Fried pickles, huh? Never heard of them! How were they? Will be thinking of you as Tanner starts school and you guys are on the job search. I know it would be a big relief for something to come through for you both, so I'll keep praying for you!! Love and miss you guys!

Fullmer Family said...

Ahhh, to be newly married!! Enjoy these times, every single minute! They FLY by!!
Yea, fried pickles? Maybe I should give that a try...Wanna facebook me the recipe?
:)

Amy L. Workman said...

Ok... I so cannot wait to meet you in person!!! If/when you and Tanner come down to Utah, you guys have a place to stay... If you find yourself with time, meet my lil' family on our blog: www.jeramyworkman.blogspot.com