Monday, July 16, 2012

i love you.


 



 
 
Life is so fun but it doesn't get any better without you.
There's so many things I want to do but you must be there, next to me. 
I need your hand to hold, and your lips at service for whenever I desire. 
I never knew this could happen, and I'm glad it has. 
I'm crazy for you. 
Even when I yell at you for the stupidest reasons, and hang up the phone and screen your phone calls. 
I love you. And I'm incredibly scared that I do. 
Scared that my pride will be stabbed, scared of what you can do to me. 
but I hope it only becomes more magical.
I hope we can become so much more. 
 
this was "mysteriously" emailed to tanner last week (from my mother's email)
& he texted me while he was at work to check his email to see what my mom had emailed him. haha. 
As I read the email I knew these were my words. I had written this, somewhere, not sure if on a piece of paper or what.
Well today I thought of those words and decided to check my memos in my itouch. there it was!
I had written this love note while I was on my way to Alaska about a month ago hahaha. 
I might have scheduled it to email him a month after I wrote it... And well my mom gave me her
itouch last year & I guess it still is connected to her email account hahaha 
But that settles the mystery of how my mother "wrote" a love letter to my husband.

No comments: