I figured I would blog my preggo photos on my blog, for those who are interested & not to bombard those on facebook who are simply tired of seeing bellies & baby photos attack their news feed.
It's been hard keeping up with doing belly pics. Mostly because I HATE how I look- fat angles, bad hair, blah, blah... Im not photogenic & don't have someone to position me! Tanner just tells me how great & beautiful I always look. And well that is really sweet of him, but seriously, I can't ALWAYS look beautiful! haha and then I look at the photos he took & delete them all lol. Poor guy! but here are the photos I look semi decent in!
I am currently 28 weeks & such a cow! I am putting on them pounds like crazy!
Baby boy is soooo active & I am so in love! I simply cannot get over how much of a miracle it is to have a living being inside of me! I get so emotional! I wish I could see him already though I would like to keep him cooking for as long as possible.






2 comments:
You are a beauty!
You are the most beautiful pregnant girl Ive ever seen! I love you!
Post a Comment