I don't want to be a stranger. I want to be loving, kind, giddy and spiritual. I want to spread the love and happiness. Bake cookies frequently, cook dinner and them be masterpieces. Practice my talents and share them. Never hide my talents. Be social, make good friends and be an excellent one. LOVE, LOVE, and LOVE some more... Always, always be mindful of the Lord. Try to always keep the big picture in mind. Share the gospel, especially with those who mean much. Just ALWAYS share! Use my eyes more, not only to capture the appealing but the peculiar and little things as well. I want to be stronger. I want to be better. "Your best is enough" I want to be at my best.....
(I posted these photos because they make me feel....hopeful, brand new.....clean. The sun comes out and dries up all the rain. And if you're lucky, you might find a rainbow...This is little Aubrey. I took these over a year ago. And my post is what I wish to become, who I want to be and will be. Its just a sneak peek of Brooke to be!)
No comments:
Post a Comment