Had my first soccer game last night.. We lost. It wasn't great but fun. It was so awkward for me and I was really rusty.. But its ok. The guys on my team are real cool, mature and encouraging though I really was in fear of playing.. My blogs are so boring these days but that is how I have been these days, boring...
My lovely friend Holly was nursing me! She is wonderful... And my roommates were in the background saying. "oh it doesn't hurt, I don't feel it, do you feel? Oh, its like candy on Christmas" LOL. I was like a little kid screaming a bit because of the pain... Oh, how fun!!
Oh yeah.. WE LOST!!! 0-2! But who cares?? I wasn't mad or ANGRY like back in the days of high school where I would lose it when we lost a game! Even funnier that one team prays before the game and the other team gives the closing prayer.. so AWESOME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment