
Im losing myself a little more each day
My purpose grows faint
and Im losing my mind.
Im so unbalanced, its taking over
How do I distribute the lights and the shadows?
Everything seems so unclear
All I need is clarity, all I want is peace.
I constantly find a reason to fight
a reason to lead me away
09/29/2008

I have been up and down emotional and mental ave. in the past month. This always happens and it drives me completely insane, but I always find a way to deal. Yesterday was way better than Monday and today was quite pleasing, nothing spectacular but I've been feeling productive. "tomorrow is a different day" And very true that is! I just need to become comfortable with myself and know I can be a good RS President, and know that I will be an excellent photographer, I will do my homework, I will get past my horrible shy moments and come out let everyone I am Brooke! And I love colors, I love to smile and dance! And more than anything, I love my Heavenly Father.

So my good friend Ting got me this tshirt for my bday!! He is the ONLY person that sent me a gift! And we have only been friends for a summer! But its way cute! Thanks Ting!!
(PHOTOSHOP, Helping the ugly since 1988) hahaha!!

So I know this looks quite disgusting and nastisimous, but I just wanted to photograph my foot! I got this blisters from my new pointy flats... :( the hurt me so much, but I still wear them.. haha..
1 comment:
I think I'm getting different kind of the What the duck shirts later...they are pretty funny
here's the link
www.whattheduck.net
BTW
your toe's are nasty... I got like 12 blisters total on my foot which was caused by the foot burning Oregon beach during this summer... it was deadly... hopes your toes gets better soon...
Post a Comment