What is my deal??? Seriously....
I wake up every morning at 4:45-5:15, work out for 2-2.5 hrs... Eat a light snack and go to class 7:45/8.... This week has been BAH!! for me :( Monday was the only day I woke up for the gym, but then I ate HUGE meal.... I was studying right before my test at the food galley and couldn't pass up the lumberjack meal. Im such a fatty.... They say working out makes you feel good about yourself and your body, not for this little lady... i will never forget, from 2 yrs ago, that nats said i had back fat, LOL... Its killing me and my calves... I want massive calves.... Get over it..
So my roommate Mary bakes A LOT and Ive been soooooo disciplined on not over eating until Sunday. So depressing. She baked delicious whole wheat chocolate chip cookies then she told me she knew how to make coffee cake, yum... I had her make it and YUM it was... Now Im sad and can't keep my hands off the sweets.. WHAT IS MY DEAL?? My excuse is, im stressing, 8 more days in Idaho... Its too much for me and I just WANT TO LEAVE THE STUPID COLD!! :( Tomorrow I will make it to the gym at 5:15 even though I dont have class. Its called discipline and I have TONS OF IT!!!!
PS.
I was not fooled today, though someone did try tricking me that I was related to Obama.... I didn't believe but was curious about it... LOL...
b
1 comment:
lol. i too was almost tricked...i thot how is that possible...looked into it...then convinced myself it was CRAP!
Post a Comment