skip to main |
skip to sidebar
when i no longer have to wait
if there's anything i hate, i hate waiting. Waiting is the one of the most tortuous things for me, whether it be waiting in traffic, in line at the grocery store, everybody to wake up on Sundays or Christmas, friends to come over, get an answer. and when i no longer have to wait am i excited or happy? well im happy i no longer have to wait to hear from you but i don't feel the satisfaction of juicy strawberries. but thank you, i no longer have to wait for you.
1 comment:
You? who? what?
I hate waiting too. can't tell you how excited/anxious I wanna to go to utah and texas to visit you guys.
I wish I could be on my way these now, instead of getting stuck here at home till saturday.
But think on the bright side, it soon to become true.
Post a Comment