
this has taken the place of my tubie. i missed tubie for about 10 secs then realized i would no longer have to walk around with my hand to my belly. No longer have to worry about it getting caught anywhere. No longer have a weird thing hanging out of my belly. I still tend to hold my hand to my belly, out of habit i suppose. Now its just a little hole that has filled with yuckiness but its healing. i like to call it my hole. lol.
Monday is the day my beloved doctor had me lay on the table and warned me it would hurt for exactly 15 secs as he yanked my drain out really fast and i yelled. My older sister Ashlie was in the room with baby Anderson. She told me I sounded like an old woman in labor. So embarrassing. I use to like to think I was such a tough woman. Now Im just a pansy.
Today is a better day than last night. I feel so refreshed, clean(thanks to finally showering again) and a lot stronger. Im really upset with myself for wanting to give up and for being such a brat. I have been given way too much to easily let this trial overcome me. Shame, shame... But i will do better. I will be faithful and patient.
Ps. My Love is now in Alaska. I hope to join him ASAP.
Its been wayyyyy too long for me
I love Tanner
No comments:
Post a Comment