Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i use to think

i use to think that i knew so many things.
now i feel like i know nothing at all.
maybe just a few things i suppose.






exactly a year ago i came home from byu-idaho. i was sooo excited to come home, soooo excited about the great things i learned, to show it all to everyone. i was studying photography, i wanted to be a fashion photographer, and i wanted to continue hand painting b&w photos and i wanted tons and tons of fun, glamorous photo shoots with the sisters.
now i feel like a mess. i haven't picked up a camera in so long, it depresses me, it hurts. but i just can't do it. now i know nothing of nothing. it really freaks me out. a semester without school can really kill the soul. i no longer know what i am going to do with myself. i soon will marry a man and what will i have to offer him?

2 comments:

Tingler said...

you offer your love. and try your best to absorb knowledge to improve yourself.

I'm pretty much the same with my photo crap these days too. I need all you friends to keep me motivated. but everything by myself, it's just hard.

hey I'll do my best and be the best wedding photographer I can be for you guys.(Although I hate it. LOL. )[but since I'm photographing all you my friends, it should be way way way more fun]

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.